Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the World


They say that today (December 21, 2012) marks the end of the world.

I don't know about that but for a couple of times, MY world ended. 

It ended the moment I realized I’ll be in college for six (long) years. It ended about two year ago when a best friend stopped talking to me just because of a guy. It ended around this time last year when my Ate was buried. It ended just a few weeks ago when someone told me, “I have to admit that I’m seeing someone else. I’m sorry.” It ended yesterday, when it struck me that I’m nowhere near getting important things done.

Reasons range from the most stupid to the most heartbreaking, I know. 

Thing is, endings happen. For whatever reason, in whatever form, endings exist. We have to deal with it. Only by dealing with endings will we experience beginnings. Now, that's something we should look forward to, right? :)

Taken from: http://www.webmastergrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Mind-Refreshing-Sunrise.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your hardships. Hope everything ends well.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. every end has a new beginning... just remember that if you mold your world again be sure to mold it with your best shot. hardships is just one of the spices that makes your world turn upside down, yet making it turn like that makes our life interesting... be care free but not too much. remember a frog in a well does't know how beautiful the world world is unless it will make up to the sky...

    ReplyDelete