Thursday, March 17, 2016

To The Man I Married

I would just like you and the rest of the world to know a few things...

I'm grateful seeing you right now - working yourself out, taking care of our humble family investment. My father owes you big time as you handle this matter personally and wisely. #PerksOfBeingPanganay hahahah!

I'm glad knowing that I have someone who thinks about spending a more comfortable, more stable future with me and our future kids. Your being practical about our finances, I believe, will surely pay off in the long run. #FutureGoals

I'm amazed that I am with someone who knows how to make me laugh even if I refuse to smile. Your wit and humor never fail to elicit amusement from me, even if I hide it sometimes. #AlamMoYan 

I'm lucky just by sitting beside you. Talking to you about a number of things, from the mundane to what's beyond, is comforting. We can have the most stimulating, mind blowing conversations, don't we? ;)

And I can't actually describe how good you are. Or how patiently you teach me stuff. Or how sweetly you sing to me in the most random moments. Or how happy you make me through your little, big ways. :)


"Life's a trip with bumps and dips and troubles to collide with, but there's no one else I'd rather share the ride with."

To my partner, my critic, my fan, my best friend, 

           I'm just so blessed to have you. It's a pleasure to spend the rest of my life with you...

        Happy, happy birthday my love! May God grant you good health and all your heart's desires! I love you! ;)


#ForeverGrateful




No comments:

Post a Comment